Important Announcement from Look Natural Hair Restoration:
The health and safety of our patients, their families and our staff remain a top priority as the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve. With guidance from the NJ Department of Health (NJDOH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are taking all necessary precautions and monitoring all alert levels.
Due to the current situation, we have amended our practice operations and policies as outlined below until further notice.
- At this time we are limiting our office visits and offer either in-office or tele- consults.
- We will be restricting the number of patients that are in the office to allow our staff extra time to sanitize surfaces and exam rooms in between visits.
- At your scheduled appointment time, we ask that you remain in your vehicle. There a staff member will greet you, take your temperature and provide you with a brief medical questionnaire to complete.
- All patients will be escorted into the office by a staff member. A face covering must be worn when entering the office. If you do not have a face covering we will provide you with one.
- Appointments are limited to the patients only, unless there is a physical need for assistance, in which case one visitor will be able to accompany the patient as long as they are not sick, have been exposed or think they have been exposed to the coronavirus.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming appointment please contact our office at 855-802-4247 We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued cooperation as we work together to keep everyone healthy and safe.